Payment Plans Available For A Limited Time Only!
Posted August 22, 2022
You can spread your payments on your Decadence Arizona ticket by purchasing with a payment plan for a limited time only.
- You will pay the full ticket price in recurring monthly payments until a final date set by Decadence Arizona. The payment dates and amounts you will owe are listed in your payment schedule when checking out.
- Tickets must be paid by the final payment date set by Decadence Arizona in order for your tickets to be valid.
- You may update the credit card on your payment plan at any time by saving a credit card to your account and selecting the new card in Payment Plan Details.
- You may cancel your order in the middle of a payment plan, but in doing so you agree to forfeit all funds from previous payments. Refunds on voluntarily canceled orders are not permitted.
- If a payment fails, you have 10 days to update your payment method before your order is canceled. Refunds on canceled orders due to failed payments are not permitted.
Lock in the party now, pay the rest later! The last day to purchase your tickets using a payment plan is November 11. The option will disappear on November 12 at 12:00AM PT.